Terms of Service
- Once the commission details are settled, I'll send you the payment invoice only once I’m able to start working on it.
- I'll show you the sketch of the commission and you can request revisions as needed.
- After the sketch is approved, I’ll continue working until the image is finished. For full illustrations I may also show you a lineart with base colors stage to make sure the colors are right.
- Once the finished commission is approved, I'll send you the full size resolution* on the formats requested.
- You can choose to perform the payment in the following ways:
1) Full payment upfront
2) Half of the payment upfront, and half once the sketch is approved
In either case, I will not continue until the payment is received.
- Accepted payment methods:
- For US: ACH bank transfer
- For Europe: SEPA bank transfer
- For the rest of the world: Credit/debit card or local bank transfer in your local currency via TransferWise. It's safe and pretty easy to use.
Please check the accepted countries/currencies here (your currency must be listed on available to send to and from).
Payments via Paypal are suspended for the time being due to limitations in my country.
- Usage & Rights
- You’re allowed to use the commission in any non-profit way you want. Commercial/profit use may have an extra fee, so ask me beforehand.*
- I may post the finished artwork as well as any WIPs in any websites and use it to promote my commissions or myself. I will not sell your commission as prints or any other product.
If you prefer your commission to be private (you don’t want me to post it anywhere) please ask me first, an extra fee may apply.
- I have the right to reuse unapproved sketches and compositions for other work. This only applies to sketches and compositions that were asked to be redraw in fully or not used in the finished commission. I wouldn't be using your character that appears in the sketch, only the pose and composition. * Commercial use is when the image is used directly or indirectly in a lucrative way. Please note that this includes way more than selling it as merch or directly using it in a project to be sold , so if you're not sure if something falls under personal or commercial usage, please ask me first.
- I'll make only one big revision (as in, completely redoing the sketch) and up to 4 rows of minor revisions in the sketch phase.
- The lineart with base colors stage, or finished illustration, have 2 rows of minor revision each.
- Further revisions will be charged an extra fee, depending on the complexity and amount of work to be redone.
- After the commission has been finished and approved, no free revisions will be available, and paid revisions may or may not be possible. To avoid going over the revision limit please make sure to be as detailed as possible on the commission details and each row of revisions.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations are allowed at any time before payment. Once the payment was made, refunds will be given only for the percentage of work left to do. After the commission is finished, there won't be any type of refunds available.
- In the case I don’t get responses in the middle of a commission for 3 months or more, there won't be any type of refunds available no matter the percentage of work completed, and I may not be able to continue with the commission at a later time.
- If I have any problems that make me unable to finish your commission within a 3 months time frame after payment was made, I'll offer a full refund. The 3-months refund does not apply in the case the slow progress is because of the client's stagnant communication.
- I retain the right to cancel the commission for any reason at any time before completion. In such case, you will get a full refund over the non completed commissions.
- Files Storage
- Once a commission is finished, approved, and delivered, I’m not responsible for the proper storage of the finished image, and may not be able to deliver it again in case it gets lost.
By requesting a commission, you accept you've read and agreed to the mentioned terms of service.